Technical Change Management Coordinator (Automotive sector)
Modern wire harness systems and exclusive vehicle interiors: The name DRÄXLMAIER stands for automotive innovations – products that enhance your driving experience. Every day, approximately 70.000 associates around the world cooperate to contribute their knowledge, skills and automotive passion toward this goal. Individuals, who like to take on responsibilities, use their creativity and contribute their ideas toward the common success. Individuals like you!
In order to support the Change Management department in Érd, we are looking for employees who can meet the challenges of the international market with openness, flexibility and enthusiasm. Use this chance and join our success!
- Work with and coordinate associates who are assigned to the relevant Change Management group, in cooperation with disciplinary supervisor as required.
- Coordinate/synchronize departments, to assure controlled change processes
- Organize and conduct change meetings
- Make sure all changes are understandable, complete and ready for evaluation
- Plan and implement changes and follow up with relevant functions
- Track and document changes as required & chase relevant functions for completion
- Participation in customer meetings, where applicable
- Proactive and Self initiative
- Able to coordinate multifunctional and multicultural teams towards one goal
- Able to communicate and articulate risks to the team
- Result & process oriented
- Strive to understand the whole picture
- Exciting tasks in a family-run company with more than 70,000 car enthusiasts in over 20 countries.
- Home office opportunity