Change Manager (Változáskezelő munkatárs)
The DRÄXLMAIER Group is a globally operating family-owned company, with its headquarters in Vilsbiburg, Germany. Since it was founded in 1958, the company has developed and manufactured modern wiring harness systems, exclusive interiors and central electrical and electronic components, with a clear focus on the premium automotive segment.
The DRÄXLMAIER Group employs about 70,000 employees. We are one of the top 100 automotive suppliers in the world. With our automotive expertise, we contribute toward making cars safer, more comfortable and more energy-efficient in the future. Our outstanding innovative strength and development expertise has been acknowledged many times with international awards and honours. At the same time, we are regularly named among the top automotive employers.
Performing an on schedule & quality orientated processing of the change requests from application review until released by the HPL as well as ensuring the timely implementation of the changes with the aim of reducing the change costs & the proportion of internal change costs without positive results.
- Create schedule planning to implement in cooperation with the departments: plan, control and monitor changes in terms of critical path analysis
- Account for effects on other areas in the value added chain
- Archive product information as required
- Check product information for completeness
- Review and coordinate technical and commercial cost estimates; if necessary, introduce appropriate actions
- Create detailed planning for change processes
- Coordinate/synchronize departments, to assure controlled change processes
- Document the change history of products/processes
- Organize and conduct change meetings
- Conduct analyses (e.g. with regard to system breakdowns, etc.) for change management
- Initiate and control the ongoing identification, evaluation and realization of potential improvements
- Provide the criteria to be tested, for profitability calculations; reduce change costs
- Define the amount of reimbursable costs
- Measure the performance of change management in relation to the appropriate series, be determining the individual KPIs
- Technical Graduate Diploma in Business studies or Industrial Engineering alternatively technical training with additional technical/commercial qualifications.
- Between 3-5 years in a production related area of interior production
- Experience of Production scheduling, network planning, analysis handling
- Knowledge of Dräxlmaier Supply Net as well as Product-Lifecycle-Managements
- Facilitation techniques
- Excellent communication skills
In return we can offer a highly competitive salary plus the opportunity to join a company going from strength to strength in their industry. If you feel that you have the skills and experience to perform to the highest level in this position then please apply.